More than 150 TV stations from 16 countries: online TV 15 brings international television to your laptop
Turn your PC and laptop into a better radio and television, with onlineTV 15. You can stream the most popular channels for international television programs from the internet directly to your laptop. For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Android!
With onlineTV 15, you can receive over 150 TV programs
- from 16 different countries
- in 7 different languages
For radio, you even have the choice of over 1000 stations from more than 80 different countries!
For unlimited radio and TV enjoyment!
New functions in version 15 are:
- Various formats rearding video recording: In version 15, you now have the choice between several formats, e.g: AVI, WMV, MP4 and others.
- Customize your GUI: From now on, onlineTV 15 offers you a different, brighter design. You can also adjust the size of the font according to your wishes.
- “Intelligent restart”: If a stream was interrupted in earlier versions (e.g. radio hole during train journeys), the stream had to be restarted manually. OnlineTV 15 now detects when the connection is interrupted, stops playback and automatically resumes the stream as soon as this is possible again.
Grab the best international radio and TV entertainment on your PC
You can download the software from us immediately after placing your order. So, in just a few minutes, you could be streaming TV programs from 16 countries and 4 continents using your laptop.
Best of all:
OnlineTV 15 is not a subscription service. As long as you use the software, you can stream everything 100% free of charge.
- The price is only EUR 15.99 one time fee!
- There are no additional costs.
- You do not need a TV card in your laptop
OnlineTV 15: Overview of countries and stations
With onlineTV 15, you will receive:
- 4 TV programs from Belgium
- 2 TV programs from Chile
- 56 TV programs from Germany
- 14 TV programs from England
- 19 TV programs from France
- 10 TV programs from Italy
- 3 TV programs from Colombia
- 6 TV programs from Mexico
- 6 TV programs from Austria
- 3 TV programs from Panama
- 2 TV programs from Peru
- 5 TV programs from Russia
- 3 TV programs from Switzerland
- 6 TV programs from Spain
- 9 TV programs from Turkey
The current list of channels (and countries) you can stream via onlineTV 15 is constantly being updated and added to. Even users who are already using the program can benefit from the updates.
You have direct access via onlineTV 15 to a whole load of multimedia content. They include The best music videos and the most interesting webcam pictures also around the world.
Read daily newspapers online and fee
onlineTV 15 offers you the online editions of many popular and foreign daily newspapers on your laptop for you to read for free.
No additional players
onlineTV 15 allows you to receive modern HTML5 streams. You don’t need a Flash or Media player to enjoy radio/TV programs.
Media libraries and web recorders
OnlineTV 15 offers you access to all the content of the on-demand libraries provided by the public broadcasters. So, you can enjoy this content any time, any place.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (both 32- and 64-bit) and Android (version 5 or higher)
- IExplorer® version 10 or higher
- Optional: Flash Player (184.108.40.206 or higher).
- Optional: Windows® Mediaplayer 11 or higher
Is the television reception live?
You’re probably familiar with this scene when the soccer World Cup is on. Your neighbors were already celebrating in front of the TV, while the ball was still “live” in your team’s penalty area. TV programs are transmitted in many different ways nowadays. You can watch a live stream with OnlineTV. But “live” doesn’t exactly mean live. The various transmission channels are up to 100 seconds apart from each other. If you’re watching TV via a satellite key, then you’re very often way ahead. If you’re watching TV via a digital cable, you’re lagging up to 5 seconds behind. There should be a delay of up to 10 seconds with DVB-T. When streaming or watching TV online via the Internet, there can be a delay of up to as much as a minute. If you’re on vacation abroad, this delay may probably be even longer – it also depends on your Internet connection (e.g. DSL). In the case of news or normal programs, there is no problem with this – it shouldn’t make any difference really whether the Titanic now sinks 20 seconds earlier or later. So, you probably won’t notice any delay with news or normal programs. You can find out more information about Internet television in Wikipedia
How is the Android version installed?
A few points first. The minimum requirements for OnlineTV on a smartphone or tablet are version Android 5 (Lollipop) or higher. You also need to have an ARMv7 CPU (or higher) – unfortunately, Intel is not supported. To carry out the installation, you must also activate the option “Installation from Unknown sources” on your device. You will very often find this option on your Android device under “Settings” -> “Security” -> “Device Management”.
You first activate OnlineTV under Windows using your product key that you received when you bought OnlineTV. Then register the program using your email address in the menu Settings under “Own Data”. Enter your email address and save it. Next click on “Connection Settings” and activate the option “Activate access to Android app for my email address”. Verify, to be on the safe side, whether your email address is correct and then click on “Save”.
You can now download the Android app. You do this by using the browser on your Android device to go to www.onlinetv14.de. Select from the menu in the top left the option “OnlineTV @ Android”, and launch the download process. Once the Android app has been downloaded, open it and click on the menu in the top left and select “Activate app”. Next enter your email address that you previously activated for access.
Important: It isn’t possible to access the Android app in the demo version.
Can all TV stations also be watched abroad?
Yes, they can! Thanks to OnlineTV 15, there are no restrictions in terms of countries from which you can watch TV via the Internet. Many broadcasters block their streams on the web using geotargeting. For example, you can often only access Swiss television stations in Switzerland. But, this isn’t a problem using OnlineTV 15. You can watch your programs (or news) wherever you want. At home or abroad.
Is there really just a single one-off payment for this software?
Yes. There are really no further costs for you to pay. You can carry on using OnlineTV 15 for free. No subscription, nothing. That’s guaranteed. OnlineTV 15 is not a monthly service, as is the case, for instance, with providers like Zattoo, Teleboy, Wilmaa or Magine TV. You can watch TV online when, where, and as often as you want. Whether it’s 2018, 2019 or 2031.
Why are videos permanently buffered or not displayed at all at first?
The basic reason is that the quality of videos on the Internet always depends on the number of users who are concurrently accessing them, and on the connection of the relevant server, as well as on the user, of course. If the 2018 World Cup final is on, problems are more likely to occur then than during a news broadcast at 3 o’clock in the morning. Another important factor, of course, is the speed of your Internet connection.
Issues may also arise on your computer. Some actions that you should definitely take:
- Update your Windows to the latest version via the Windows update function.
- Update your OnlineTV to the latest version.
- Update your Flash Player version if you still have it installed. Even if the latest version of OnlineTV 15 no longer requires Flash Player, this program often ends up becoming so deeply embedded in the system that this can cause problems. Important: You must install Flash Player to run Internet Explorer and Edge. However, it’s best if you don’t install Flash Player at all…
- Update the drivers for your graphics card and sound card.
- If all these measures don’t help, deactivate your firewall and/or other security and tuning tools installed on your computer. If the connection is now more stable, check whether you can add OnlineTV to a whitelist for the security software identified as causing problems.
- Is ActiveX activated in Internet Explorer? Check in the settings for Internet Explorer whether ActiveX/Scripting is activated. This option must only be activated if you have installed Adobe Flash. You will find these settings in Internet Explorer via the menu options “Tools” / “Internet options” / “Security”. At the same time, you can also check in Internet Explorer under “Tools” / “Manage add-ons” to see whether Flash has been activated.
If you are using a firewall, the following ports must be activated: Port 80 (outgoing TCP), Port 1935 (outgoing TCP and UDP) and Port 19350-65535 (incoming UDP).
Why is there no sound coming from the programs that I recorded? Or what does the message mean that no recording source was found?
As soon as a recorded program is started, OnlineTV checks whether a valid audio recording source can be found. In most cases, problems only arise if your computer contains an audio HD chipset.
In this case, open the sound properties by right-clicking on the loudspeaker icon. Then select “Recording devices”. Click on “Show Disabled Devices”. Then right-click on “Stereomix” and select “Enable”. Important: A “Default Device” must be specified. To do this, repeat the first three steps and then select Set as Default Device for “Stereomix”.
Also important: you should definitely install the latest driver for your audio card. Especially if you don’t have “Stereomix” displayed as an option.
Why is there no version of OnlineTV for the iPad or iPhone?
This software has been developed. Unfortunately, Apple has rejected the app several times and seems not to want to have this kind of software available in the Apple App Store. It’s a pity, but we can’t change this unfortunately.
Why are there only a few stations shown in the list?
The list of stations is updated regularly and is mainly added to. Just click on the TV menu below and select “Click here for more stations”, and follow the instructions.
Why are videos only saved in AVI format on my machine?
You can choose the video format under “Capture settings” in Settings. If an option is grayed out, it means that the suitable codec is no longer installed on your system or there is no access to it anymore. We warn you against installing so called “codec packs”. In most cases, they just create more problems rather than help you, and they are almost always impossible to remove from your system.
Why does a virus scanner report OnlineTV as being malware?
This is known as a “false positive” message. All the OnlineTV development systems are scanned several times a day by various security programs. If you want to be completely certain, check the EXE file’s digital signature. You do this by right-clicking on the file and then in the Digital Signature tab.